Re: Reply to Kasbekar

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Dr. Roy,

I'm sorry for the late reply. I still don't know what you were getting
at.

I meant the GOI, which claims to represent the Indian nationals and most
of the Indian diaspora. My present location was mentioned in my
signature and you would have noticed it. I have also admitted to
claiming nothing more than superficial knowledge of the actual position
in Kashmir. So my comments were only for the sake of a discussion. If
they were ill-informed, you haven't said how. Please let me know.

I fully back the soldiers in Kargil. I admire them and their courage
certainly is inspiring.

---
Chirag Kasbekar
TYBA (Econ, Socio)