RE: Dr.Shenoy

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
[Moderator: Apologies for the delay in clearing this message which was
recieved on Wed, we had a backlog due to the all moderators being
indisposed.]

Sanjeev,

I did not say Hitler is better than Shenoy. Don't make me sound stupid.
If I
have to persuade the group to add Hitler's content ( assuming I want to
do
something as daft as that) then by the same token you have to persuade
the
group and me that Shenoy is worthwhile for IPI to publish BEFORE and I
repeat BEFORE you publish him under the IPIs name. That is the only
point I
made.

I would be more than willing to be persuaded by the way but persuade me
first. Also the issue of asking permission from the original publishers
on
our behalf has to be done after we agree to this. This can be called
criticism if you so wish to label it, for me it is an opinion and I
expect
you to react to this as an opinion different to yours.

Regards,

Bhuwan