[Fwd: People to People Help - an Update]

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Hey people,

No matter where you are, I am sure you can do something to help the
families of those who died for our nation!

Even a simple gesture, a message, a note of respect and solidarity, a
dime that conveys a message that you know of their supreme sacrifice and

you care, helps!

Thank You.

Umesh
--------------B5780EAE783238AAC9E82313