Re: Reply to Kasbekar

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
    I assume one would call this a quality debate from Dr. Roy?  Same kind of
irrelevent data has been requested before by him.  Are we getting ourselves
educated here or merely roaming the fields wildly?

    I suppose we are going to get into the issues of NRI or PIO (who carer),
etc.  This is an open forum.  Is it not?

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,