Re: IPI's Sole Agenda

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE

[Moderator's Response: Moderator clarified that in IPI Debate no
Individual decides the Agenda or restricts it, at best he can express
his opinion. As for collective will & intent that could be a debate
topic]

Dear Moderator,

Are people on this list so lacking in self-confidence, do you think,
that
they would not know what you have said above to be obvious?

I would be interested to know also what your definition of "collective
will
and intent" is.   It is a topic on which many from Hobbes and Rousseau
modern writers siuch as Amartya Sen have come unstuck.

Also, could we be rid of the controversial line you keep reprinting
about
hpropagating the manifesto...

Please post this.

Thanks