Re: Ritu's misconception of individual freedoms....

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE

Vamsi wrote:

The GoI is not interested in
> quality of services to the public as much as it is interested in
making
money
> for itself!!

I wish the GOI had made some money for itself. Then India  wouldn't
have
been burdened with a huge fiscal deficit!!!.  I assume what Vamsi means
is
that the system we have built up in India has resulted in the people who

constitute the GOI (and, by extension,  the State governments),  namely
the
politicians and bureaucrats, enriching themselves at the cost of the
nation.

Ram Narayanan