Re: Loss of confidence

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
    Let us not forget that we are equally dissapointed with agenda control!!
There are some liberties that have been taken for granted in a backward India
due to the arrogance of some who don't want to respect such freedoms.  Let us
not make the mistake or some way convince ourselves that we can sneak the same
mindset into an open forum.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--