Loss of confidence

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
I can also say pointblank that it was because of that nonsensical
discussion
about secessionism, cloning etc that I lost all confidence in the
leadership
ability of Mr. Sabhlok.   (I also had not realised the close proximity
he
was in to Mr. Singh.)

Incidentally, I do think IPI is at a crossroads.   I am told by Mr.
Vamsi M.
that the Electronic Townhall idea is being developed under ChatIndia,
whatever that is.  Itr is also known that there may be a serious split
of
IPI.    My strong recommendation to my young friends is that we try to
stay
together under a new and serious and mature managament, and that we also

look at a critical Pakistani/Bangladeshi site called www.chowk.com as a
possible model and/or collaborator.

Subroto Roy.