Re: Reply to Mr. Vamsi M.

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
    Very good.  It seems that you understand the need to debate and discuss
after you have practised agenda control.

    Regarding my nationality, why don't you go through the IPI archives, which
are available to every member of IPI, and find out what I had said about my
nationality.  We have been through this before and I know you have no
intention of letting up on the agenda control.  This is an open forum for all
Indians and I hope it remains that way!!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,