Re: secession from India....

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Dear sir,
I agree with you that Individuals freedom is very importat, but I would
like to add that an Individuals freedom cannot buy freedom of the
country, but freedom of a country will definately but all iondividula
freedom.
If India was not free none of it's citizens will be free either. Indians

in order to be a power or have a status as a great democracy has to
realize the fact the it does not matter how important one's freedom is
but that, how much more important is for 1 billions indians  standing
together as a nation.
If we can not take stride in our own people and our own nation, no one
else will.....

DIVIDED WE FALL UNITED WE STAND......

vamsi@siliconcorp.com wrote:

> [Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
> ___Help make this manifesto better, or accept it, and propagate it!___

>     I believe my friend has not been following the discussions going
on in the
> team list.  I am not emotional as much as I am committed to this
topic.

>     You have stated that the country comes before an individual
freedom.  I
> believe individual freedoms are far more precious than a country.  For
example,
> isn't the country made of people who are individuals.  And isn't
protecting the
> freedom of these people, a composite of individuals, would amount to
protecting
> the interests of the nation as a whole?  Where has my argument
betrayed the
> nation?
>
>     P.S. I do take things personally when someone on this forum like
Roy would
> tell certain of us which topics are within our means for discussion.
Hence,