Roy's irrelevance to India

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
    I don't protest Roy's last email - I simply delete it!  First, I
would like to ask Roy about whether he know the meaning of obscenity?
If so, would he bother to point out the "obscenity" in my postings
(tick-tock......)?  I am still waiting.

    Roy's attempts for agenda control is all too familiar.  Instead of
promoting a forum where we can all discuss issues important for India
and to India, he has systematically suppressed any reasonable discussion
of any topic in any intelligent fashion.  This would make him "dictator
Roy" and not "Dr. Roy".

    Nonetheless, Roy is the usual nuissance that we must allow because
this is an open forum for even the most mundane in our society!!!!!!!!!!

--
Sincerely,
Vamsi M.