RE: Excuse me? have I missed something here?

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE

I must say that while we did have an exchange of correspondence with
each
other (Dr Roy and me), I did not agree to his view that IPI was like a
newspaper, magazine or private club (as mentioned by him in his message
which follows).

I must be paranoid to have read a hint of a threat of IPI being made a
test
case to check out its legal status.

Of course, it  is today a not-for-profit trust formed by me with Vikram
and
me being sole trustees/directors.

Ajay Gandhi