economic issues weakly stated in manifesto

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/core_india/1999/May/msg00148.html

It seems Dr. Subroto Roy is better prepared to edit the PART II of the
manifesto. I would not overhaul the whole thing though without
convincing
others in the team/furm about the validity of every change. Therefore,
may I
request Dr. Roy to help out with rewriting this draft, while allowing
all of
us in the IPI an opportunity to challenge his editing, in order for each
one
of us to have a say in it before we take the responsibility of shared
ownership of the draft.

Thank You.

Umesh