Re: self-serving Government

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Hold on guys,

What happened to your discipline. We are supposed to be professional
and discuss decently about the issues laid down before us. They way you
communicate, whether permittable or not, will not derive any meaning
unless you forget and stop attacking with filthy words.

I hope indiapolicy.org has not initiated this discussion forum between
some "to be politicians". Give way for others views and counter-attack
their views by your views. Be polite and  don't force your views on
others.

Otherwise, your discussions are really good.

-Umapathy