Re: Kashmir: Are We Right?

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Indranil wrote:

> The fact that you, like the great Kalidasa, are busy cutting down the
> very
> same branch that you are sitting on is something that you have yet to
> realize.

Exactly !

The IPI Forum which started well with an excellent  group of what looked

like "genuine lovers of India" keen on developing the right policies
that
would help transform this great nation into an economic superpower, now
unfortunately looks like having been been hijacked by a small coterie of

secessionists and other anti-India elements who take pleasure in
discussing
how to go about balkanizing this great nation!

I am not surprised that many of the knowledgeable participants are no
longer
active - who would want to battle with a bunch of secessionists?

I am afraid IPI will soon die a natural death unless its newly
constituted
Board of Directors wakes up and gets back on track.

Can we expect early action please?

Ram Narayanan