Re: Telecom petition

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
now I get it... that is why we call it brain drain!

an individual's brain goes down the drain when he goes to the West.

An Indian who cannot recognize the great Indian civilization - which
still stands the tallest, is but naturally a person influenced by the
West.

Mr. Vamsi:

- America has the highest crime rate in the World
- America produces 150 blue films a week, by far the most filthy.
- Divorse rate in the US is among the highest
- Although people live longer there, it is a country with the lowest
family size (unless you include pets).
- Highest %tage of elderly persons end up in old-age homes in the US!

...this is just the tip of the Iceberg.

Yes, we can't create a Microsoft, a GM, or a Motorola... but you should
be ashamed of "your" country - a hollow, value-less nation. I feel sorry
that being born from the land of the yogis, you have chosen the pitiful
path.

on the positive side- you have all the time to change.

- Sidhant