Re: Telecom petition

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Yes Mr. Vamsi
When we learn, we have to....as you and many of your fellow "American
Asians" have been advocating... learn from the great liberal West. And
what have you have taught us on this debate. Well the best way to debate

is to be offensive or condescending when caught on the wrong foot and/or

have nothing concrete to respond with!

Mr. Vamsi if you are lying, like it or not you are in a Catch 22
situation. If the moderators of this debate (what gives me the
impression that most of them live in the same country you live in?)
allow you to get away with lies and your challenge to this debate (I
quote: What makes you think that I won't be able to get away with the
same kind of abuses the Government has been "spitting" on you for the
past 50 years?) they stand exposed for promoting your brand of 'yellow'
talk. If you are penalized (though you are confident you will not be)

Girish Nair