Re: Telecom petition

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
    You won't fetch that stick is it?  Well then, let me try this one: you
see, people like you have taken abuses from the Government in the past.  You
don't even know how to stand up for yourself.  In essence, I don't have to
worry about respecting your individualism or your claims.  Your Government
won't treat you like an individual then why should I?

    What makes you think that I won't be able to get away with the same kind
of abuses the Government has been "spitting" on you for the past 50 years?
Comon' stop wagging the tail and answer the question!!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.