distorted Indian mind!

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
    It seems that there is no better job in the world than to be an
Indian bureaucrat.  That such people can distort facts and manipulate
them to their advantage.  Thanks to a citizenry which is better at
"eating and burping" (fully fed and happy?) that they don't question the
distortions put forth by the bureaucrats, especially by the leftists!!
__________________
Leftist parties on Saturday met President K R Narayanan and sought his
intervention to stop the implementation of the government's bailout
package for telecom operators by terming it as the ``century's biggest
scam'' that
would cause a revenue loss of Rs 4,000 crore.(P8)
__________________
    Let us dissect the distortion by first asking what "bailout".
Excuse me but canceling the license fees that were ridiculously high is
not a bailout.  This money (extortion) doesn't belong to the GoI to
begin with.  So I ask: what bailout?  You see, the GoI has learned the
hard lesson of economics: you can't create money out of thin air - nice
try though!

    The "biggest scam", my communist lefties, is being committed by the
DoT!!  It provides poor services for our hard-earned money and continues
to extort crores in the form of license fees because it has convinced
itself (and tried to convince the poor of India) that it can expand
rural telecom like no other competing private sector entity.  It seems
that there is no end to the hypocrisy!!

--
Sincerely,
Vamsi M.