Telecom Petition

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Vamsi ... << Well, this brings me to my current project: the Telecom
Deregulation Petition.  I have been involved in collecting signatures
for the petition and spreading the word about it.  So far, we have
collected about 5,000 signatures. >>

Vamsi, I would like the text of the Telecom Deregulation Petition that
you have been collecting the signatures for. You could also send me the
names & addresses of the 5000 people you have collected the signatures
of. Maybe we could do something with it. When can I expect this ?

Rajeev