Re: chirag

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Dr.(?) Sabhlok,

Thanks for the compliments.

I would love the challenge, if it has everybody's consent. One thing,
though: I will have to research the topic. That will take some time.

I have a suggestion: How about making the process of preparing the flyer
also a part of the debate? One guy (me, or anyone else who volunteers)
could coordinate the whole thing. I could initiate most of the the
discussions based on evidence or ideas I may have come across, but
anybody can suggest areas that should be looked into in the preparation
of the flyer. This would be a conscious effort on everybody's part. This
would decentralise the process itself.

BTW, I have been a little sceptical about the power of flyers in
convincing people. What has the experience been?

Regards,

Chirag Kasbekar
TYBA (Econ, Socio)
St. Xavier's College,
Mumbai (Bombay), India.
photismo@my-deja.com
chirag_k@hotmail.com
www.domain-b.com (India's first online business magazine)

"What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that
they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid
it.  When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very
long."
                                         -- Thomas Sowell