Aerospace Industry

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
<< Vamsi ... I have a naive question for you - I am very good at this:
Why doesn't the GoI find a couple of talented Aerospace guys from IIT
and give them startup capital (no interest loan) to launch a company?

I was in conversation with a friend of mine who's a pilot and works
with a private aerospace company. They had just got a sale confirmation
signed by the minister. But it doesn't end at that. The Bureacrat
involved made sure that the signed document has to pass through his
control before final sanction !

The Reason : They have a policy of "No Bribes".

A well known Private Airline gets everything done by bribing their way
through.

What do we need to change here ? !!

Rajeev