Re: Private Truths, Public Lies

Hello Sanjeev,

First, a brilliant para regarding 'Citizen Bureaucrats Wanted', and now a
candid revelation about our fear:

" They whisper in the shadows. There are many more who are afraid. We are
all afraid.  Of what? Of ourselves? Our shadows? ....Let the truth be
broadcast on rooftops..."

You have captured the essence wonderfully. Given tongue to the thought of
the argument. Sanjeev, give ample rest to your hand. Take care. More later,

Regards,

Arindam Roy