No Good People Joining Politics...?

 Hi Umesh,

I have read your reply quite a few times. I agree that we need natural
leadership of good people. Please elaborate a little more on *Natural
Leadership*. How are to achieve this ? From where will this Natural
leadership germinate?

Yes, several NGOs and Social Activists are working. Can IPI (and other
forums like it) provide some kind of a synergy to bring pockets of Good
people together. What Action Plan, if at all, can we draw up for this ?

More later,

Regards,

Arindam Roy