Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 12:39:47 -0800 (PST)
From: prabhu.guptara@ny.ubs.com
To: debate@indiapolicy.org
Subject: PUBLIC: costs of elections

     You might like to know that the "most comprehensive database on the
     Administration and Cost of Elections" has just been jointly-published
     on CD-ROM by International IDEA (Inst for Democracy & Electoral
     Assistance)
     Stomborg
     S-103 34 Stockholm
     Sweden

     Tel: sw=00-46-8-6983.700
     Fax: 00468202422
     email: info@int-idea.se

     However, you may first wish to check out: www.aceproject.org

     Orders for the CD-ROM to: International Foundation for Electoral
     Systems, USA (202-452.0804) or UN Dept ECOSOC (212-963.2916) or of
     course from International IDEA.  Name of contact: Therese Laanela.

     Please feel free to use my name in contacting them, if you wish.

Professor Prabhu Guptara
Director, Executive and Organisational Development
Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
(a subsidiary of UBS AG)
CH-8272 Ermatingen
Switzerland