Re: "Theorem" of Corruption

Dear Parth
Sender: owner-india_policy@cinenet.net

I am not sure how you come to the conclusion in your last para on the basis of
(c) below.

But you are right: I should include government control in some sense among my
points - though I have not yet found a succinct way of doing so in view of the
fact that some types of government control does not seem to add to corruption
(eg. in Singapore - at least so far!).

Professor Prabhu Guptara
Director, Executive and Organisational Development
Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
(a subsidiary of UBS AG)
CH-8272 Ermatingen
Switzerland