Media Debate - The Chomsky Archive

Friends

Those of you have been following the debate on news reporting in media
and wondered who are what I was referring to when I mentioned - Noam
Chomsky and "Manufacturing Consent".

I refer you to the Noam Chomsky archive on the internet, the URL is
http://www.zmag.org/chomsky/index.cfm . I am not endorsing or disputing
Noam Chmosky for I havent completely read his view-point on all issues
relating to the media. He is a well known critic and has written some
thought provoking articles on media related issues. Manufacturing
Consent is a documentary filmed by him. The site has some excerpts and
interviews on this film.

cheers
shashi