Hope and Trust

Hi Umesh,

Nice to hear from you. Yes, I agree with your point of view. Good people
too
have a role in politics. But first the mindset of the electorate need to
be
corrected. War begins in the mind of people. War against evil being no
exception.

The consolidation of the Good (people) has to be sold in the election
market. It has to be converted into votes. This is the first hurdle. An
obfuscating realm which is keeping the Good away: ordinary Good people,
slightly faceless, who are as Good as they are Bad. Somewhat like the
unknown variable in an equation. We need a pragmatic solution for such
faceless people. They should feel confident enough to step out of their
houses.

At theoritical level, I agree that the Good are not so powerless. There
are
many arguments/examples in their favour as well. And if India (or the
world)
has progressed, it is because of the basic Quest of Humanity to
progress. It
is the law of Nature. No evil politicians can stem this growth. The
socio-economic milieu has its own laws, often  independent of the
political
environment -- substantially, if not absolutely.

What I am trying to say is, how do we correct the political environment
?
How do we inspire confidence in the minds of the ordinary people ?

I am an ardent believer of the Good. Hope and Trust shall win. The
question
remains, When, Where and How ? Lets argue this out threadbare. We can't
afford to lose now.

Rgds,
Arindam Roy,
arindam@nde.vsnl.net.in