Re: Something for journalists to do

Hi Sanjeev,

Sorry for the delay. Was busy with an assignment. Yes, I think that I
will
be able to gather some information. However, it will be a little slow.
During elections it is easier to collect data.

Next, we will have to be rather discreet. The information will trickle
down,
drop by drop. These have to be collected, compared, researched and
analysed.
Shall try to do whatever I can.

Rgds,
Arindam Roy,