Re: No Good People Joining Politics...?

Dear Umesh,
I am with you 100% in these views.
The short of it is that since good people have left politics to
scoundrals, it is obvious that the scoundrals will take it over. We have

no one but ourselves to blame for this. If we think we are good and want

to build a better future for us, we must join politics actively and
rebuild the society.
Humanist Movement has inspired the formation of a political party named
HUMANIST PARTY [ http://differentindia.org/hp ] which is doing its
activities in 72 countries worldwide.
All are welcome to join it, participate and build a positive future
together.

Peace, Force & Joy!
Sudhir Gandotra - "mailto:sudhir@netshooter.com"
COMMUNICATORS : Tele-Fax : 91-11-5535770 / 5613992
Internet :  http://www.netshooter.com  ICQ-16733832