PUBLIC: Re: Joint Statement & Newsletter FREEDOM

Dear Sanjeev

An excellent response on your part: we should heartily welcome
particularly
those who feel (rightly or wrongly) separated from the national life of
India so
that, even if they eventually part company with us (which I hope will
not
happen, for the sake of India, as well as for their own sakes), at least
we will
have had a chance to listen to their suggestions and ideas, based on
their very
different perceptions and experiences.  Maybe also, if what we do in IPI
is of
interest to them, they can learn from us if they do eventually part
company, in
terms of what they set up for themselves.  If, as I hope, they do not
separate,
they may be more motivated and enabled to contribute to the development
not only
to their own area but also to other areas.

Professor Prabhu Guptara
Director, Executive and Organisational Development
Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
(a subsidiary of UBS AG)
CH-8272 Ermatingen
Switzerland