Re: Reservation Issue

Good point Arvind, but citizens at the local levels need to take up the
responsibility of handling education. The best thing would be not
involving the center or state governments in anything other then funding

and basic educational standard setting matters. Rest should be left to
local/district administration and local citizen's governing committees
if we are to reach any meaningful educational standards in basic school
educations.

Umesh

Arvind Kumar wrote:

> Postings not related to the writing of the Manifesto or policy
chapters
> are likely to be summarily rejected. Thanks for your understanding.
IPI