Re: [iinn-l] Re: hello, thanks, and goodbye.

[from Moderator. This is an unconventional posting for IPI. However, if
Joseph is interested in joining IPI, and in contributing to solutions,
rather than merely describing India's plight to all of us, I am sure we
would all be very happy. Would Kurien please invite Joseph personally to
join IPI?]

Hi Joseph,

I could not resist the temptation of copying your
post to a little more 'intelligent' chat group.

I hope this group will not 'chastise' you 'too much'.

This group consists of people who have seen or
can imagine both 'sides' of the fence and therefore
understand your point of view!