Volunteers plus fund commitments

Dear friends,

I would like to thank Prof. J.Rao for his letter below. Second, I have
placed info relating to the funds utilization and commitments received
so far for the growth of the IPI effort at

	http://www.indiapolicy.org/funds.html

I would also like to request each of you to commit publicly at least
some funds (all funds will ultimately be converted into Indian rupees).
That is the first and foremost sign of committment to building our own
nation ourselves; of developing social capital; of paying for the
development and growth of good leadership in India.

Your commitments will be placed on the IPI web page and the growth or
direction of the effort will be determined by the commitments received.
The idea is to build a massive endowment on the interest of which IPI
can run for hundreds of years.

For those of you who have commercial projects, IPI can host small
advertisements from you in exchange for funds commitments. IPI receives
over 10,000 hits from 1,000 independent hosts each month. Full access to
independently verified web statistics can be provided on receipt of fund
commitment.

Thanks for your support,

Sanjeev