Problems do have solutions : Reply

Hi Sanjeev,

I agree with you. Problems do have solutions. But many a times, we accept
alternatives as the possible solutions. In India, we have done this for the
past fifty years. The good, bad and ugly is for all of us to see!

Your suggestion on 'reasoned consensus...on social policy' is most welcome.
May be, we need to discuss and debate this as well (sans the 'noise').

I look forward to reading the Draft Manifesto. Suggestions, if any, shall
also be made.

Rgds,
Arindam Roy,
arindam@nde.vsnl.net.in