Re: "Theorem" of Corruption

 :

> 1.  Accept India as it is ;

Those who want India to get accepted as
it 'is' and may as well even wish it gets
worse!!!!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Are you from
Bombay? If so, I am not surprised you say this. After all, the
interests of an entire nation has been sacrificed to keep the
citizens of this city happy. Even Delhi had power cuts, Bombay has
never had. I used to live in Guntur which had 14 hours power cut
in summer. Bangalore in 1996 had 4 hours powercut.
Have you ever undergone 'alternate day water
supply'?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes Vinay,  could you clean yourself without water??????????

<<<<<<<<<<A bus service where you wait hours and
when the bus arrives, you don't get in because there
was a mad rush? Tell me, why should I accept all this?
Bombay and to some extent Pune (due to its proximity to
Bombay) were pampered only because the industrialists
there propped up the politicians.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arvind, I agree with you in every aspect.I come from
Bombay and have lived in Muzaffarpur for about 6
years. This godforsaken place campares like 'hell' to
a 'heaven' called Guntur. I recommend that every
Bombayite intern in Guntur or Muzaffarpur to learn
what exists outside of a narrow well in which they
live like frogs.

Arvind, You speak my language.

> etc. Your stand seems to be, "We are the people
with Money, do as we

You have misunderstood. The actual stand is "We are
the People".

> India, there are ten sitting right inside India who
are quite
> capable of looking after its welfare.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Nationalist feeling
apart, please be humble enough to admit that India
is in a pathetic state.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

True, the one guy who really had nationalistic feelings
wore only a loin cloth and kicked the British out of the
country without even as much as slapping or kicking
those fellas.

A mad, fanatic chap with religious and so called
'nationalistic' sentiments, zeal, etc., killed this old
man. Even to date many people revere this person
who killed the father of this nation.

G-