Healthcare

How about corporatising hospitals to attract foreign
patients? We can make a 'killing' with cheaper rates
in India. We could allow world's best doctors in india
so that patients from all over the world are attracted
to india for treatment.

We should also ask WTO to have a clause that Western
governments should not subsidize healthcare as it would
affect our business interests.

For starters, we could have tax concessions for
hospitals getting their money from abroad. To protect
our citizens, we could have a clause that no more than
X % of patients can be foreigners. Or else, indians
will be neglected.

-Arvind