PUBLIC: fyi

Dear Arindam
Sender: owner-india_policy@cinenet.net

Sorry, I sent off my last mail to you about how to contact outstanding NRIs
without mentioning the matter below, as I had intended:

For NRIs in the middle east, your best contact may be:

Mr Frank Raj
Editor & Publisher, The International Indian
Winning Communications
P O Box 6573
Dubai, U.A.E.

Tel: 00-9714-366.464
Fax: 009714368466
email: winning@emirates.net.ae

Best wishes for your work in bringing some interesting NRIs to the attention
of our people.

Professor Prabhu Guptara
Director, Executive and Organisational Development
Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
(a subsidiary of UBS AG)
CH-8272 Ermatingen
Switzerland