Admn: New members

Please welcome new members who have joined us:

1. Dr. Chandran Gnanamuthu
Professor & Head, Dept of Neurological Sciences
     & Deputy Director
Christian Medical College Hospital
Vellore 632004, Tamilnadu, INDIA
Tel: Work: 91-416-23603, Ext. 2018;
Fax: 91-416-32103/32035
email: <chandran@neuro.cmc.ernet.in>

2. Reverend Valson Thampu

3. Details sent in by Prof. Jagadiswara Rao have been included at

	http://www.indiapolicy.org/debate/contributors_list.html

The details are:

"I am a Ph.D. in Geology. I retired as Professor of Geology from the
service of the Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati in August 1997.
During my 39 years of service, I held many positions, which include Head
of the Department of Geology, Chairman of the Board of Studies, Special
Officer of the Sri Venkateswara University P.G. Centre at Cuddapah,
Principal of the Sri Venkateswara University College of Arts and
Sciences at Tirupati, Dean of the Faculty of Science, Dean of the
Academic Affairs, Member of the Academic Senate of Sri Venkateswara
University, aand Member of the Executive Council (or Syndicate) of Sri
Venkateswara University.

"My main field of research and extension work is the development of
water and natural resources in and around Rayalaseema by applying
geological, hydrological, geophysical, geochemical, and remote sensing
techniques.  I am now continuing the same work as the Chairman of the
Rayalaseema Vikas Parishad (RVP), a non-profit organization established
in 1980.  Another work taken up by the RVP is to provide amenities to
the NRI pilgrims visiting Tirupati and Tirumala."

Request
=======

Many, many members of IPI have not yet sent in their details for
inclusion in the above page. I would request that you pl. send in
details to info@indiapolicy.org for n/a.

Thanks,

Sanjeev