PUBLIC: Re: Request for info

     Silicon India is fine for US-based NRIs but not for those
     elsewhere....

     For the UK, the best place to begin is Ram Gidoomal's book THE U.K.

     MAHARAJAHS (Nicholas Brealey, UK, 1998).

     My review of the book for the JOURNAL of the Royal Society for the
     Encouragement of the Arts Commerce and Manufactures (UK) is
attached
     for your interest.

     As far as I know, copies of the book are available in the UK from:
     P O Box 43
     Sutton, Surrey SM2 5WL
     England, UK
     Tel: 0181-770.9717
     Fax: 00441817709747
     email: 100126.3641@compuserve.com

     They may also be available IN INDIA from :
     Nivedit Good Books Distributors Ltd
     Ivy Cottage
     Landour
     Mussoorie, UP 248179
     India
     Tel: 0135-630891
     E-MAIL: ruth@giasdl01.vsnl.net.in

     With best wishes for your work

     Professor Prabhu Guptara
     Director, Executive and Organisational Development
     Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
     (a subsidiary of UBS AG)
     CH-8272 Ermatingen
     Switzerland