English !!

[This is being allowed to slip through. However, all members are requested
to ensure that the point that they are making comes through specifically
since we are not chatting, really, but debating. Moderator]

Dear Friends,

I have seen many a so called DEHATI (villagers) switching to english
when drunk, althogh they cant do so when normal. British suppression for
long .... just to show superiority. A language of babus!

Definitely work wonders.

Naveen

p.s. Sanjeev, please don't ask about the fact sheet. Just talk to anyone
just drunk.