Request for info

This was received from Arindam Roy, who has joined IPI today. Please,
anyone with any hints for Arindam: pl. write to him. As far as I know,
Silicon India magazine is the best place to get such info. Ask
harvi@siliconindia.com who is on IPI's Management Council.

------

"I am a journalist, working with the Times of India. My free time (Gosh!
if I have any), is for the internet, visiting sites, knowing people and
dreaming to make our dear planet a better place.

"... I wish to interview NRIs on the Internet, those who made it Big
elsewhere; their perception of India, etc. I am sure you could help me."

Regards,
Arindam Roy
arindam@nde.vsnl.net.in