Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 15:59:10 +0100
From: Jef Janssen <jefjanssen@skynet.be>
To: info@indiapolicy.org
Subject: India and telecom competition

Dear Sir,

I am a student of the Free University of Brussels (VUB) in Belgium and I
am conducting an inquiry about Indian policy towards free competition in
the field of telecommunications. I am especially interested in the
change that India recently made from government controlled
telecommunications towards free competition and what effect this
transition has had on the new information and communication technologies
(like telephony, internet, cell phones, etc..).

I would be very grateful if you could give me any information concerning
this subject or bring me into contact with other persons who can help me
out. If you would have the time to give an interview via email, that too
would be utmost appreciated.

Sincerely,

Frank Moens.
frank.moens@ping.be