Re: SOME OF MY THOUGHTS

Hello,

A.MOHAMED MALICK wrote:

> Iwould like to put forth the following points for debate:
> India need to be disciplined a lot.With the current
> education level,socia,political set-up disciplining the
> younger generation will take a long time than that is
> available to us.Hence my suggestion is to link college
> education for boys and girls with our military operations
> ie.after the school all the boys would be required to
> serve the military and do their 5 years college studies
> in their chosenfield and girls will be given 3 years

Discipline in life is surely a good thing. Soecially, in social context,
when we live together, we need to take care of so many aspects of
each-other.

What is important is to develop a sensibility that helps to "Treat others
as you would have them treat you"  The military-linked discipline has not
given any growth to human being in any country where it is/has been
followed for long periods.

Peace, Force & Joy!

Sudhir Gandotra - "mailto:sudhir@netshooter.com"
COMMUNICATORS : Tele-Fax : 91-11-5535770 / 5613992
Internet :  http://www.netshooter.com  ICQ-16733832
   !!! Treat Others As You Would Have Them Treat You !!!
" India can be Different, if we are not Indifferent "
    Humanist Movement : http://differentindia.org