Re: India is Changing

Kanu Patel wrote:

> However, we need some changes in the follwoing areas:
>         1. Politics - need to increase educated people in this area
>         2. Roads - Major work needs to be done here
>         3. Education - still need adult education
>         4. Telephone - Yes, still need to increase
> And many more areas also needed some changes. I know it take time to
> make change. How can it happen ? Who can help ? Why should we do it ?
> What it take ?

It all depends on each one of us - individually and also collectively :
" India can be Different, if we are not Indifferent "

Peace, Force & Joy!
Sudhir Gandotra - "mailto:sudhir@netshooter.com"
COMMUNICATORS : Tele-Fax : 91-11-5535770 / 5613992
Internet :  http://www.netshooter.com  ICQ-16733832
   !!! Treat Others As You Would Have Them Treat You !!!
" India can be Different, if we are not Indifferent "
    Humanist Movement : http://differentindia.org