India is Changing

All,

India has been changing significantly. India's export has been
increased  in big numbers. Indian people's education has increased.
However, we need some changes in the follwoing areas:
	1. Politics - need to increase educated people in this area
	2. Roads - Major work needs to be done here
	3. Education - still need adult education
	4. Telephone - Yes, still need to increase
And many more areas also needed some changes. I know it take time to
make change. How can it happen ? Who can help ? Why should we do it ?
What it take ?

Thank you.

Kanu
(Email - root@kpry.com)

Visit the following web site for free web site development to non-profit
org - web: http://www.kpry.com
--
MZ?