SOME OF MY THOUGHTS

FROM:A.MD.MALICK,
DE ACADEMY,
250 SECOND FLOOR GOODS SHED STREET,
MADURAI.625001.
TO:INDIA POLICY
SIR/MADAM,
Iwould like to put forth the following points for debate:
India need to be disciplined a lot.With the current
education level,socia,political set-up disciplining the
younger generation will take a long time than that is
available to us.Hence my suggestion is to link college
education for boys and girls with our military operations
ie.after the school all the boys would be required to
serve the military and do their 5 years college studies
in their chosenfield and girls will be given 3 years
studies.THIS IS OBLIGATORY FOR ALL.After this period
one can enter into various lines as he/she wishes.
During this period a suitable compensation shold be
paid to the NEEDY parents by the govt.
regds.
A.MD.MALICK