Re: Would Mr. Guptara now please retract ...

     Dear Professor Roy

     I'm afraid I don't recollect commenting at all on the Jhabua
     incident...please remind me of what I said about it - though I have
no
     doubt said several things about the recent attacks on Christians,
     Sikhs, Muslims and Dalits in general (most of which I recollect!)

     Professor Prabhu Guptara
     Director, Executive and Organisational Development
     Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
     (a subsidiary of UBS AG)
     CH-8272 Ermatingen
     Switzerland