Union Civil Rights

Dear Mr. Sabhlok,

I am gratified you wish to include this material in the Manifesto you
have
been  preparing.   My suggestion would be as follows, though I remain
circumspect
for reasons previously discussed.   Regards, Subroto Roy

 Union Civil Rights Act:    A Public Commission is required to determine
if
the Government of India may prosecute any criminal act normally within
the
jurisdiction of the Government of a State or Union Territory for reason
of
such crime having violated the Fundamental Rights of individuals as
guaranteed by the Union Constitution.