vote-smart

Thanks, but vote-smart has nothing to do with voting online. It is a
database of a monumental nature. Check http://www.vote-smart.org/

However, the project you mention is worthwhile too. I can give you ftp
access to IPI web site and you can set up anything you like. We can all
work together. Thanks for volunteering.